Tuesday, October 21, 2008

pe nk jd nie!!!!!

kbelakangn nie....huih...ak pn xtau pe jd dgn ak...
ak bwt pe je ak ske...smpi ak x pk lgsg kesannye...
ak pn rase skrg nie...ak bukn dri ak yg sblom nie...
ntah ape jd kt ak ntah....ak bwt bnde yg xpnah ak bwat
sblom nie...n i keep doin dat...hey!! wat s wrong wit
me....?? or am i sick wit my life?? or was it a chnge??
or a impact of wat hapen towards me?? huh...i cnt evn
define myself...really damn complicated...
after wat hapen to me....many guys enter my life...
but i dunno which one...dat i really need...
n really sincere towards me...sumtimes...
i need dat sum1 so much...but he doesnt seems to appear
but sum1 else came...dat makes me really cnfuse...
i noe i hav to make a clear decision here...but to me..
for now...im not thinking of any series relationship
rite now...coz im really sick n afraid of it...
today wat i saw?? i saw...my fren...who r really
close to me...doin sumtin she not suppose to do bcoz
of stupid guy...owh God...im afraid...if 1 day...im in
a rlationshp...then this things hapen to me again...
i dunno whether i cud cope wit it or not...ohh God...
so bttr i listen to my father advice...not to in
rlationshp...til i suppose to...
then...im juz trying my best to fight it...being myself..
find myself...and really understnd myself...
~~~~~~~~~~move on sazana~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: