Saturday, November 8, 2008

endless pain

today...i noe many kind of stori...which sort...
i cud learn from it...i said diz precious word...
but it seems no valued - "when i need sum1 so much,
he didnt came for me, but sum1 else did"...
but no respon...no feelings....guz me...hav to bck
off...no point...its worthless...juz keep it within
me...again n again...life..life...life...y must we
get through it...evry1 around me...stil life in da
past...y?? y??...n da past...hurts me a lot...a lot
..more than i cud imagine...mama...mama...mama...
im in pain...it was so hurt...i really need u mama
..no..no one..nobody came..no...its juz me again..
n again...n again...God..give me strength..to get
through diz...really big strength..to fight....
EVERYTIN...EVERYTIN...EVERYTIN...ALONE...N BY MYSELF

No comments: